Yesterday I realized that it was my half-birthday. I'm six months away from turning 32 years old.
No, I'm not freaking out about that pending date, or age. I'm just thinking about how this year I had designs on finding another job, finding a place I could buy (HA!) in Los Angeles (AHAHAHA!), learning how to drive a manual transmission, learning how to ballroom dance, learning how to play chess, things of that nature.
Let's go through the list, shall we?
- Find Another Job: Nope. Still at the same place.
- Buy A Place In Los Angeles: AHAHAHAHA! Sometimes I amuse myself.
- Learn How To Drive A Manual Transmission: Still haven't done this. No one is willing to teach me!
- Learn How To Ballroom Dance: Nope. Haven't done this one yet, either.
- Learn How To Play Chess: YES! I learned this year. Hooray!
At least I have one thing knocked off of the list.